Business Development Representative (DACH)
As a profitable, global and rapidly expanding SaaS start-up from Berlin, Sellics is revolutionizing commerce on the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon.
We have developed an All-in-One solution for sellers and vendors, including everything they need to be successful on Amazon. Our integrated toolbox offers features for all aspects of business: Amazon SEO, Profit Analysis, PPC Campaign Management, Product Research, Review and Inventory Management and Competitor Tracking. And with more exciting features to be added in the future, we continue to shape this fast-growing industry with cutting edge software innovation.
As a bootstrapped company, Sellics values ownership and agility. As such, we are able to listen to customers and incorporate their feedback, and also pay close attention to the well-being of our employees. As a result, staff members not only enjoy working with us, but are actively involved in the development and success of the company.
Your job at Sellics:
- You work with our free-trial users to develop and qualify sales opportunities with mid to large enterprises and marketing agencies across Europe
- You develop and run high volume outbound campaigns to generate additional sales pipeline
- You use your creativity to identify new ways how you can accelerate demand generation
- You work closely with well known brands and become their trusted Amazon strategy expert
- You become a sales expert in qualification and product positioning within the SaaS industry
Sellics is looking for People who have:
- A high level of motivation to exceed their targets every single day
- The ability and desire to work in a fast pace, challenging and competitive environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong desire to pursue a successful career in software sales
- Strong listening skills and a natural curiosity
- A great attitude and love towards your teammates and colleagues
- Passion to work within the fast developing technology space
- German as a native language is a MUST for this position, fluency in English is also required
- A very well located office in the heart of Berlin (with rooftop and pool!)
- Flexible office hours
- Flat hierarchies with open communication
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Free food and drinks, regular team events
- Urban Sports Club membership
- Self Improvement Grant
- Relocation benefits and visa assistance for non-EU citizens
- Participation in our annual company trip - this year, we've been to Lisbon!