Customer Experience Manager
Sellics is a profitable, global and rapidly expanding SaaS start-up from Berlin that is revolutionizing commerce on the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon.
We have developed an All-in-One solution for sellers and vendors that provides everything they need to be successful on Amazon. The integrated toolbox offers features for all aspects of business: Amazon SEO, Profit Analysis, PPC Campaign Management, Product Research, Review and Inventory Management and Competitor Tracking. With more exciting features in development, we continue to shape this fast-growing industry with cutting-edge software innovation.
As a company that has grown organically, Sellics values ownership and agility. We pride ourselves on the ability to listen to customers and incorporate their feedback as well as build a dynamic company culture where every team member has an impact, striving to create an environment where people not only enjoy coming to work every day, but are actively involved in the development and success of the company.
We’re looking for a native or near-native both English & German speaker Customer Experience Manager to join our support team and bridge the line between product and customer. If you have a genuine urge to become a product specialist for one of the leading experts in the Amazon ecosystem, this role is for you!
- Analyse the users needs and create our internal support roadmap
- Support our users over live chat, email and (to a minor extent) via phone
- Understand the users' pain points and provide them with the quickest and most appropriate answer
- Create materials to build our knowledge base (FAQs, webinars, tutorials)
- Work closely with our product team to improve our software
- Experience in Customer Support (ideally in an IT company), any B2B sales/support experience a big plus
- An interest in e-commerce, Amazon, and a good understanding of clients' needs
- You are a tech savvy professional with a data-driven mindset
- The ability to begin work in our Berlin office as soon as possible
- Very strong English and German language skills - native or high level of fluency
- A very well-located office in the heart of Berlin Mitte incl. a rooftop terrace with pool
- Flat hierarchies with open communication
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Urban Sports Club membership
- Self Improvement Grant
- Remote working arrangements
- Free food and drinks, regular team events
- Participation in our annual company trip - this year, we went to Lisbon!
- An opportunity to join a dynamic group of teammates who challenge, trust, and care about each other, the work we do, and the success story we’re all helping to write. We live by our values, our benefits are real, and if we all keep the kitchen clean together, we get unlimited chocolate :)