As a profitable, global and rapidly expanding SaaS start-up from Berlin, Sellics is revolutionizing commerce on the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon. We have developed an All-in-One solution for sellers and vendors, including everything they need to be successful on Amazon. Our integrated toolbox offers features for all aspects of business: Amazon SEO, Profit Analysis, PPC Campaign Management, Product Research, Review and Inventory Management and Competitor Tracking. And with more exciting features to be added in the future, we continue to shape this fast-growing industry with cutting edge software innovation.
Sellics values ownership and agility. As such, we are able to listen to customers and incorporate their feedback, and also pay close attention to the well-being of our employees. As a result, staff members not only enjoy working with us, but are actively involved in the development and success of the company.
You are the trusted advisor to brands using our Vendor solution to be more successful on Amazon. We are looking for an engaging and proactive Customer Success Manager who can help business users gain the most out of our solution. Working with the most innovative brands in the space, you will become a recognized expert in the Amazon ecosystem. You will be responsible for building long-term relationships with our larger enterprise customers, understand their business needs and use your creativity and Amazon knowledge to identify opportunities on behalf of the customer and Sellics.
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with our enterprise customers
• Directly contacting with our customers using all available channels (e-mail, phone, in-person)
• Becoming a platform expert highlighting key features, functionality and platform updates
• Maximizing customer retention by educating our customers on how to get to most our of our software
• Collaborating closely with the sales team to identify and manage contract renewals and up-sell opportunities
• Creating educational materials and holding webinars (in German and English)
• You have 2+ years of experience in Customer Success management / Account management or other client-facing roles
• You are fluent in both German and English
• You are responsible for customers achieving the maximum possible value with our software
• You have a caring personality and are a great communicator, prioritizing tasks and managing their expectations easily
• Your experience in Data Analytics will be a plus
• You have a strong interest in the Amazon ecosystem
• A very well located office in the heart of Berlin Mitte incl. a rooftop terrace with pool
• Flexible office hours
• Flat hierarchies with open communication
• High level of responsibility and space to develop
• Free food and drinks, regular team events
• Urban Sports Club membership
• Self Improvement Grant
• Relocation benefits and visa assistance for non-EU citizens
• Participation in our annual company trip - this year, we've been to Lisbon!