Head of Customer Experience
Sellics is a profitable, global and rapidly-expanding SaaS company from Berlin that is revolutionizing commerce on the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon.
We have developed an All-in-One solution for sellers and vendors that provides everything they need to be successful on Amazon. The integrated toolbox offers features for all aspects of business: Amazon SEO, Profit Analysis, PPC Campaign Management, Product Research, Review and Inventory Management and Competitor Tracking. With more exciting features in development, we continue to shape this fast-growing industry with cutting-edge software innovation.
As a company that has grown organically, Sellics values ownership and agility. We pride ourselves on the ability to listen to customers and incorporate their feedback as well as build a dynamic company culture where every team member has an impact, striving to create an environment where people not only enjoy coming to work every day, but are actively involved in the development and success of the company.
We’re looking for skilled Head of Customer Experience to lead our support team in providing excellent 1:1 and scaled service to our customer base across all of our products. If you are excited about developing a world-class, international customer support operation, this role is for you!
- Lead and grow our Customer Experience team
- Improve our performance across all relevant metrics: time to first response, customer happiness, reduced churn
- Continue to develop our scaled support methods
- Work closely with our product team to improve our software
- Increase team member satisfaction and assist in their professional growth
- Past experience leading and growing teams in customer support, preferably in a B2B or highly-technical environment
- 3+ years of experience in customer support and sales
- Proven experience improving support processes to scale support operations
- An interest in e-commerce, Amazon, and a good understanding of clients' needs
- You are a tech-savvy professional with a data-driven mindset
- Fluency in English; proficiency in German is a plus
- A very well-located office in the heart of Berlin Mitte incl. a rooftop terrace with pool
- Flat hierarchies with open communication
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Urban Sports Club membership
- Self Improvement Grant
- Remote working days
- Free food and drinks, regular team events
- Visa sponsorship and assistance for non-EU citizens
- Participation in our annual company trip - last year, we went to Lisbon!
- An opportunity to join a dynamic group of teammates who challenge, trust, and care about each other, the work we do, and the success story we’re all helping to write. We live by our values, our benefits are real, and if we all keep the kitchen clean together, we get unlimited chocolate :)