Sales Specialist (DACH)
As a profitable, global and rapidly expanding SaaS start-up from Berlin, Sellics is revolutionizing commerce, starting with the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon.
We have developed an All-in-One solution for sellers, vendors and agencies that provides everything they need to be successful on Amazon. The integrated toolbox offers features for all aspects of business: Amazon SEO, Profit Analysis, Automated PPC (advertising) Campaign Management, Product Research, Review and Inventory Management and Competitor Tracking. With more exciting features in development, we continue to shape this fast-growing industry with cutting-edge software innovation.
As a company that has grown organically, Sellics values ownership and agility. We pride ourselves on the ability to listen to customers and incorporate their feedback as well as build a dynamic company culture where every team member has an impact, striving to create an environment where people not only enjoy coming to work every day, but are actively involved in the development and success of the company.
We are looking for a motivated Sales Specialist to join our Seller Edition Business team to target customers in the DACH region who qualify for our newest feature, an Ai-powered solution to drive Amazon advertising campaigns to the next level. If you're a clear and persuasive communicator with a background in B2B sales, this role is for you!
- Work with our DACH Seller Edition customer base (small/medium/large B2C businesses) to encourage adoption of our newly-released advertising automation tool
- Manage a high call volume to help our clients to understand key functionalities of the Autopilot tool and our product
- Develop a deep understanding of our product, Amazon's Seller Central, and advise merchants on strategic business decisions
- Become a sales expert in product positioning within the SaaS industry
We're looking for people with:
- A high level of motivation to exceed their targets every single day
- The ability and desire to work in a fast pace, challenging, and competitive environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong desire to pursue a successful career in software sales
- Strong listening skills and a natural curiosity
- A great attitude towards your teammates and colleagues
- Passion to work within a quickly-developing technology space
- Ideally, 1-2 years of sales experiences, preferably in SaaS business
- German as a native language and fluency in English. This is an absolute MUST for this position.
Why Sellics? We offer:
- A talented, quickly-growing company and Seller Business team
- A very well-located office in the heart of Berlin Mitte incl. a rooftop terrace with pool
- Flat hierarchies with open communication
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Flexible office hours
- Urban Sports Club membership
- Self Improvement Grant
- Remote working days
- Free food and drinks, regular team events
- Visa sponsorship and assistance for non-EU citizens
- Participation in our annual company trip - last year, we went to Lisbon!
- An opportunity to join a dynamic group of teammates who challenge, trust, and care about each other, the work we do, and the success story we’re all helping to write. We live by our values, our benefits are real, and if we all keep the kitchen clean together, we get unlimited chocolate :)