Strategic Account Manager (USA)
SELLICS is a profitable, global and rapidly expanding B2B SaaS scale-up from Berlin that is revolutionizing commerce on the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon.
We have developed an All-in-One solution for sellers and vendors to help brands manage and grow their business on Amazon. Our integrated toolbox offers everything brands need to be successful on Amazon: Amazon SEO, Profit Analysis, PPC Campaign Management, Product Research, Review and Inventory Management and Competitor Tracking. And with more exciting features to be added in the future, we continue to shape this fast-growing industry with cutting edge software innovation.
As a company that has grown organically, Sellics values ownership and agility. As such, we are able to listen to customers and incorporate their feedback, and also pay close attention to the well-being of our employees. As a result, staff members not only enjoy working with us, but are actively involved in the development and success of the company.
As we grow our Vendor and Agency Edition business, we are looking for a thoughtful and proactive Strategic Account Manager.
- You effectively build trusted client relationships to become their trusted advisor on all things Amazon
- You straddle the line of software account manager, ensuring the client is deriving value from Sellics, and Amazon consultant, providing guidance and insights on Amazon best practices to ensure long-term success
- You are particularly proficient at Amazon Advertising and are well-versed at developing advertising strategies in service of a retail goal
- You are an expert on the Sellics software portfolio and how it helps clients achieve their objectives on Amazon
- You collaborate closely with sales to support and onboard new clients
- You identify expansion opportunities to grow the lifetime contract value of strategic clients
- You create customized educational materials to support your clients’ learning
The ideal candidate would describe themselves as an eCommerce nerd, staying up to date on retail news and digital marketing innovations. You read books, subscribe to newsletters, listen to podcasts. You have a strong point of view on what it takes to win in the eCommerce landscape.
- 4-7 years relevant work experience in a client-facing role, preferably in one of the following scenarios:
- eCommerce channel management at a manufacturer or retailer, Amazon.com strongly preferred
- Digital performance marketer supporting an eCommerce sales team, Amazon.com strongly preferred
- Account management in a digital marketing or performance marketing agency supporting brands selling via Amazon Vendor Central
- Strong verbal and written communicator to deliver actionable advice and presentations to clients
- Strong listening and analytical skills to diagnose complex problems and derive actionable solutions
- Personable, warm, and trustworthy
- Native English speaker
- Competitive health, vision, and dental coverage
- Competitive salary
- Expense-paid onboarding in Berlin, Germany
- Class Pass fitness membership
- Monthly device allowance
- Generous vacation policy
- Flexible office hours
- Flat hierarchies with open communication
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Self Improvement Grant
- Participation in our annual company trip - this year, we went to Portugal!
Tell us a bit about yourself. What have you done before? What are you interested in? What motivates you? Please don’t send a generic cover letter. We’d rather hear your short intro in the summary section.